Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or comments. If you are contacting me on behalf of a commercial organisation, please see the guidelines below before contacting me.
Guidelines for commercial organisations:
- I am very happy to be contacted with commercial opportunities, and I had success on my previous blog working with companies on product reviews, giveaways and the occasional interview or event report.
- However I am unlikely to write about something based purely on a press release (unless it’s really, really, really interesting). I like to write about my own experiences.
- Before contacting me please take the time to understand my blog. I blog about long-distance running, hiking, scuba diving, fitness, the outdoors, and a bit of travel. If you don’t fit into that then I’m unlikely to even respond.
- Starting your email “I have been reading your blog and I love it” and then proposing something that clearly doesn’t fit into the blog will only attract negative attention to your brand…
- I do accept products for review. If I accept a product I will guarantee to write a review but I won’t guarantee that it will be positive and I won’t give you any editorial control over the final review.